Terms and Conditions
Square Vape Labs Inc. cannot be held responsible for any harm, damage or loss, personally or financially due to the use of its products. All Products are to be used at your own risk. It is your responsibility for any loss or damage that you might incur while using our products. As the buyer, you accept all terms above with every purchase. Our products may contain nicotine, an addictive substance and are intended for use by those of legal smoking age and not by children or pregnant women. These products should be kept out of reach of children and pets. If you experience any side effects, you should stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. Square Vape Labs Inc. does not promote these products as a smoking cessation. These products have yet to be reviewed by the FDA and are not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent or cure any disease.
We collect information from you when you register on our website or place an order. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1) To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
2) To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
3) To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
4) To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
5) To send periodic emails – The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
We protect your information by implementing a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We do not disclose any information to any outside parties. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
Page. Any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at info@SquareVapeLabs.com.
Items purchased from our online store, are able to be returned if they are in sellable condition and in all original packaging. This is permitted within the first 30 days of purchase. The refund will be for the full amount of purchase minus all shipping costs. All returns must be authorized first by phone or email.